Sign up for our newsletter.
Get all the latest ESG updates and Insights from Oren.
How it works
Frameworks we support
Task Force on Climate related Financial Disclosures
Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report
Carbon Disclosure Project
Science Based Targets initiative
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Climate Disclosure Standards Board
United Nation’s Global Compact
- Financial year 2022-23 onwards, SEBI has made it mandatory for the top 1000 listed companies to report on their sustainability by submitting a BRSR or Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report annually.
- Through this whitepaper, we start with the ESG landscape in India and dive into how BRSR fits right into it.
- We’ve also created a journey map for companies to help them get started on this journey.
- To support ATGL report their BRSR for the first time, Oren helped them in capacity building and setting up an internal ESG team
- We also helped them structuring multiple sustainability and CSR initiatives with materiality topics and collect ESG data from their vendors and partners
- We did this by providing a unified platform to manage all partners' social impact assessments and performance evaluations resulting in 72% increase in partner engagement and improvements in health and safety reporting by 10X